Kaltura, a leading provider of video content management systems for education, recently published a survey about growth in the use of video at Universities and Colleges. Some of the results are remarkable:
- 93% of respondents believe that video has a positive impact on student satisfaction and 88% agree that it boosts student achievement levels.
- 87% of respondents agree that online learning will grow in importance and acceptance.
- 86% think that video helps with professional development and collaboration between educators.
- 85% believe that the use of video as part of their resources toolkit increases teacher satisfaction.
- 82% of respondents believe that video makes student onboarding easier and 76% feel that it increases student retention rates.
Read more of the summary here: