The LC-110 capture station is a breakthrough in affordability, quality and size making video creation/capture within the reach of nearly everyone’s budget while maintaining a significant feature set that is highly sophisticated in its simplicity. The new LC-110 is ideal for video recording for universities, community colleges, city governments, churches, and corporate applications. And now it is within the budget reach for K-12 school districts and community libraries.
A video camera is included as an integral part of the recorder, which can be mounted to a ceiling or wall with the accessory mounting kit. An adjustable threaded ball allows the camera to be easily pointed in the desired direction. The required fixed or zoom lens is not included and must be purchased separately.
A partial feature list:
- Integrated camera with the video capture recording station.
- Small but powerful design—less than 1lb.
- 1080p – 30fps full frame capture
- Stream through a network and record simultaneously
- Intuitive and robust webpage interface
- Automatic upload to YouTube, Google Drive, Kaltura, FTP servers, Opencast Server, Presentation Server, and more. Two receiving locations possible.
- Wi-Fi capable making network wiring unnecessary
- USB audio input
- 32GB storage upgradable to 128GB